What better way to curb your appetite than with a light healthy summer salad? Introducing the Blueberry Hemp Seed Salad with a Tahini dressing, thank you @karissavegankitchen for your awesome recipe. Oh so yummy! The sweetness of the blueberries really compliments the tahini, combined with the freshness of our Hemp Seeds, you will not want to put your fork down.
- 2 cups salad greens*
- 1 small cucumber – sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries – fresh
- 1-2 tablespoons hemp seeds
Creamy Tahini Dressing
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 large clove fresh garlic – minced or crushed
- 6-8 tbsp water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Assemble your salad with the greens, blueberries, hemp seeds, and drizzle the dressing on top.
Have you tried this recipe? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Want to know more about hemp? Read the What is Hemp? information page.