These hemp and apricot bliss balls contain high levels of antioxidants, fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins, perfect for lunch boxes, or a quick on the go snack!
- 1 cup dried apricot
- 1/2 cup traditional oats
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons Hemp Seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Process until the mixture resembles a fine crumb.
- Press together with your hands to see it will stick together once rolled.
- If it's too dry add a little extra coconut oil.
- Roll into 1 tablespoon-sized balls and coat in extra coconut, hemp seeds or chia seeds.
- Best kept in the freezer.
Have you tried this recipe? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Want to know more about hemp? Read the What is Hemp? information page.