Hemp and Apricot Bliss Balls
These hemp and apricot bliss balls contain high levels of antioxidants, fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins, perfect for lunch boxes, or a quick on the go snack!
- 1 cup dried apricot
- 1/2 cup traditional oats
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Process until the mixture resembles a fine crumb.
- Press together with your hands to see it will stick together once rolled.
- If it's too dry add a little extra coconut oil.
- Roll into 1 tablespoon sized balls and coat in extra coconut, hemp seeds or chia seeds.
- Best kept in freezer.