Add this yummy Hemp Porridge, gluten free and high in protein to your morning ritual. For you Keto and Hemp lovers, this recipe is perfect for you. The idea came from @includingcake, and the taste is extraordinary. A breakfast winner.
- 1/4 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup finely grated cauliflower
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbs ground flax or chia seeds
- 1 tbs almond butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- punch salt
- 2-4 drops stevia to taste (or sub up to 1 tbs syrup)
- toppings of choice: I used three frozen raspberries and a few chopped almonds.
- Mix hemp, together with milk and grated cauliflower in a small saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Simmer gently for up to five minutes until cauliflower is cooked.
- Towards the end of the cooking time add remaining ingredients and stir until mixed and thickened.
- Pour into a serving bowl and add your toppings. Eat immediately. Can also be chilled.