Our Hemp Protein Pancakes are an excellent source of protein to keep you going throughout the day. This recipe isn't just delicious but is also packed with a punch of health benefits!
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/3 cups of milk, almond milk or hemp milk
- 2 tbsp ECS Botanics Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- butter, ghee or coconut oil for frying pancakes
- your choice of favourite toppings
- Add all of the pancake ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Thin the batter out with more milk, if needed.
- Pour pancakes using a 1/4 cup measuring cup and allow to cook until bubbles start to form.
- Flip the pancakes and continue cooking for another 1-3 minutes until ready.
- Serve with toppings of choice. We like banana, blueberries and honey!
Have you tried this recipe? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Want to know more about hemp? Read the What is Hemp? information page.