Do you deliver outside of Australia?
We currently ship to New Zealand. For other countries, please contact us at email@example.com with your enquiry and we will respond within 24hours outside of AEST business hours.
How much does shipping cost?
- $10 flat rate shipping Australia wide
- Free shipping for orders above $60 (Australia)
- Free Shipping for orders above $95 (New Zealand)
How can I find out about your news, updates and promotions?
Please sign up and subscribe to our newsletter.
Which stores sell your hemp food?
We are also stocked in Woolworths.
Do you accept Paypal?
Not at the moment.
Do you offer a refund?
Yes we do! We offer a full refund if you are not happy with your product.
What is hemp?
Hemp or Industrial hemp is and Industrial form of cannabis that has many known uses, typically as food source, medicine, building material, rope, clothing and more. Its is known to have over 50,000 uses.
Unlike other forms of cannabis hemp is very low in tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the molecule that is famously known to get you high. To find out more read our blog post What is Hemp?
Can hemp get you high?
No. Hemp is low in tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the only molecule in cannabis that can get you high. Typically hemp plants are <1% THC.
Why is hemp food healthy?
As a food source hemp is know as one of the most nutritious food sources on the planet. It has an array of vitamins and minerals, high in antioxidants and uniquely contains all 9 amino acids, making it a complete protein
Is your hemp grown in Australia?
All our hemp is grown in Australia and the majority of our hemp is grown by farmers in Tasmania. Our best of breed farmers, fertile soils and cool climate enable us to produce the highest quality hemp.
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, baking and pancakes. Explore our recipes!
Whats the difference between hemp seed oil and hemp CBD oil?
- Hemp seed oil is extracted by cold pressing hemp seed. It does not contain CBD. Hemp seed oil contains the Omega 6:3 ratio of fish oil and is the perfect plant-based alternative for people wanting a more sustainable oil as it doesn't come with the heavy metals or ecological impact of fish oil.
- Hemp CBD oil is the oil extracted from the leaf or bud of Hemp. CBD oil can only be accessed through a GP and the medicinal cannabis access scheme.
What can I use Hemp Seed Oil for?
Hemp seed oil can be used as a dietary supplement, by taking the capsules or a tablespoon each morning and/or night. Hemp Seed Oil can be added to smoothies, salad dressings and more. See our recipes for inspiration!